A sweet pattern of hearts and roses is stitched on white linen with pink silk or DMC floss. Stitch it in your favorite color!
Please note: This pattern is available as a instant downloadable PDF. You will need the free Adobe Reader to view and print this pattern on your home or mobile device.
The Free Instant Free PDF Pattern Contains:
- Easy to follow chart
- Clear Instructions
- Complete List Of Materials Needed
- Color Photo Of Completed Design
The finished size of the design area is approximately 5 x 5 inches when stitched on 32-count linen.
You Will Need:
- White Linen
- Pink Silk Floss or DMC Floss (Pink French silk is available in my shop)
- Size 26 or 24 Tapestry Needle (available in my shop)
- Embroidery Scissors
- Embroidery Hoop (available in my shop)
Open Hearts © 2015 Designed by Jill Nammar. This pattern is intended for personal use.
To see more free cross stitch projects, fun crafts and tasty recipes pop on over to my Blog.
xx ~ Jilly