Experience the joy of embroidery by stitching a bluebird.
The finished size of the pattern is approximately 2.5 by 2.5 inches
Please note: This pattern is available as an instant downloadable PDF. You will need the free Adobe Reader to view and print this pattern on your home or mobile device.
Basic Skills Necessary:
The Pattern Contains:
- Clear And Easy To Follow Chart
- Clear Instructions
- Complete List Of All Materials Needed
- Color Photo Of Completed Design
You Will Need:
- 32-Count Antique White Linen made by the Zweigart Company or your favorite cross stitch fabric.
- Splendor Silk Floss or DMC Cotton Floss
- Tapestry Needle
- Embroidery Scissors
- Embroidery Hoop
- Optional materials: needle threader, Ott Lite and magnifier, pinking shears
To see more free patterns, crafts and lots of tasty recipes please visit my Blog.
xx ~ Jilly