Let your inner fashionista shine with this fun FREE pattern! Experience the joy of making something with your hands.
Stitch the classic design in silk on linen for a chic look. This COCO CHANEL pattern is great for beginners because it uses one color; Zen-stitching at its best!
The finished size of the pattern is approximately 7 by 8 inches when stitched on 32-count linen.
Please note: This pattern is available as an instant downloadable PDF. You will need the free Adobe Reader to view and print this pattern using your home or mobile device.
Basic Skills Necessary:
The Pattern Contains:
- Clear And Easy To Follow Chart
- Clear Instructions
Complete List Of All Materials Needed
You Will Need:
- 28 or 32-Count White Linen made by the Zweigart Company.
- Silk Embroidery Floss or DMC Embroidery Floss
- Tapestry Needle (available in my shop)
- Embroidery Scissors (available in my shop)
- Embroidery Hoop (available in my shop)
To see more free patterns, crafts and lots of tasty recipes please visit my Blog.
xx ~ Jilly
COCO CHANEL © 2016 Designed by Jill Nammar. All rights reserved